Sound the alarm! The 1,200-pound bell, which now sits atop a monument on the Crescent overlooking Victoria Park, first appeared in 1905. Made by the American Foundry, it sat on top of the town hall to serve as the town’s fire alarm. When in service, the bell could be heard up to two miles out of town.
Attraction accessible year round.